Wednesday, December 1, 2010

License to live

So i guess this would be my first blogg...
I guess the first question would be .. Why License to live?.. Could'nt I think of some other shitty stuff to talk about.. well the thing is..I think we were all sent on earth as drivers you kno.. and we ve been sitting in some random flesh molded vehicle and been driving around..like mad drivers..though sometimes it seems like u ain the one doing the driving, and tat sucks.
 I mean who wants a life where you ain in the drivers seat,  I am not saying about being selfish and self centered, but think about it. deep down i dont think theres anyone out there who would disagree with me.
For starters, as far as my biblical knowledge goes, well, God has a plan for all of us.
Doesn that really make you wonder?
We are all part of some elaborate play directed by God, and well, like most actors and actresses we tend to go offscript, and I guess, He just changes the script accordingly. Sad part is , he supposedly knows where each decision we take would lead us. Come to think of it, wouldn it be really great if the Butterfly effect actually existed
Gotta hand it to Him, I mean, Just think of the amount of time he d have to spend watching every ending of ours.Each of us could have like thousands and thousands of forks in the road, and bloody millions of endings.
Just multiply that by the amount of people breathing out there.Dont even wanna think about it..
So here we are, driving on lifes highway,following signboards, going here , goin there.
And frankly we dont kno where its gonna lead us. Scary shit at times.
Imagine driving on a highway , and there ain return traffic. Theres no goin back. nothing.No second chance...no nothing.
Its the sad truth, getting a second chance for something is like. something next to impossible. You might as well wait till ur reborn or something, only to make the same mistakes again and again.
Unlike in our world, God sent us as drivers without  issuing a license,.and i guess thats why we tend to ruin our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Very well said... Guess I never thought of life as a highway before... but I like the analogy... Makes complete sense... :)

    ReplyDelete