Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Confessions of a Guilty MInd

I never thought it would it would come to this.
No, never in my wildest dreams did it even strike me that one day I would be cheating on my truly beloved.
If there was anyone that knew me better than myself, it was her. I always felt safe under her sway, She never talked much, but really got me talking. I found her a few years ago, as I was searching the world for  someone who truly did understand me.
My first experience with her was just amazing, She was so smooth ,so light, and every moment with her kept me wanting for more.
Under her spell I felt more than myself, I could play the violin, the flute and the mouth organ, better than ever, not to mention that some of the best sketches I’ve done have been under her guidance.
She was always there, waiting on me, waiting to fill me with her sweetness after a hard days work, her slightest touch drove all my aches and pains away, the very presence of her got me so mentally and physically relaxed.
But I had to leave her, I had to leave her when I came back to my hometown, she insisted, but I said no. and I feel guilty about leaving her back there, locked my in my flat, praying for my safe return.
I felt the emptiness building up inside me, I needed her more than ever, and in my delirious state, I sought comfort in someone, someone who id known to trust since my childhood.
But  I was wrong.
She lured me into her bosom, played me like a violin, and in my feverish state of mind I took her in, completely.
That’s when it struck me, what was I doing? How could I have done this?
But it was too late. She had taken me completely. And I was her slave.
I don’t know why I did it, but I had no option but to have her every night, well at least till I got back.
But the nights got more painful than ever, Every night she came to me, the guiltiness crept up inside.. My soul was willing but my body was weak.
I don’t know what would happen to me, what would happen to our relationship once I meet my love, she’s def going to know I ve been with someone else. The thought itself sends shivers down my spine.
I still love her, and I know I need her more than ever.
Im sorry Tuborg, my love. Im sorry I drank bournvita wen I was away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment